Pages

Watch Out - This Girl's Got a Blog



Michael Kors 'Bailey' Chronograph Bracelet Watch, 39mm | Similar Here



First lesson in starting a blog: Invest in a Camera. I'd  originally planned to post an entire outfit, but walked away from the shoot with only one quality photo (this one).  Luckily, the shot happens to include my favorite accessory: my Michael Kors watch. The watch was a Nordstrom exclusive, which unfortunately is sold out on their website now. However, I did find a similar one, which I've linked above. 

I snagged this baby up during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and am very happy I did. The gold face is quite large, which makes it look unisex. Personally, I love the trend of masculine-looking watches, and hope it's here to stay. This watch shines beautifully in any light, and adds the perfect pizzazz to any outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment