Pages

Backpack Dreams

Isabelle Handbags Backpack

Isabelle Handbags Backpack
Isabelle Handbags Vegan Leather Backpack | TJ Maxx
Keys&Stuff Hooks | Shop Here

I've been on the hunt for a stylish backpack for a while now, and just found the perfect one. I was browsing around TJ Maxx the other day, and came across this one from Isabelle Handbags. I had never heard of the brand before, and couldn't find much information online, except that it's loved by vegans around the world. 

The bag looks very similar to the gorgeous Pashli Backpack by Phillip Lim. I absolutely love the modern elegance of Phillip Lim's designs, but unfortunately don't have $900 to throw down for a backpack. The vegan leather on this bag is surprisingly soft, and seems to be quite durable. The interior is lined with a striped satin-y material and is very spacious. It could easily fit a notebook, iPad, water bottle, and makeup bag. My favorite part of the backpack has to be the rose gold detailing. I think it contrasts perfectly with the black exterior, and the clasp just might be, dare I say, even more beautiful than the Phillip Lim one. All in all, I'm extremely happy about this purchase, and am very much looking forward to wearing this for months and months on end!

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog whilst researching the Isabelle bag I just got, and yours is similar to mine! Black vegan leather, rose gold hardware, but mine is more of a doctor bag with metal handles and I can relate to your love for it! Happy to have found your blog, I hope you continue writing! I'll remain a new and curious follower :)


    -Ugne
    www.herlovelylife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ugne,

      Thanks for your kind words! I hope you're enjoying your bag as much as I am. I haven't updated here in a while, but have a few ideas I hope to push out soon. Thanks for your encouragement, and hope to hear from you again!

      - Vicki

      P.S. You have a lovely blog!

      Delete