Pages

Monthly Shoe Pick - July







Happy July everyone! I decided to start a series in which I feature a different shoe on this blog every month. My first pick is this pair of burnt red sandals from Adrienne Vittadini. The modest block heel makes the shoe very easy to walk in; something we can all appreciate whilst wandering the streets and parks during the summer. I wore these sandals to a wine tour in upstate New York, where I was often walking on gravel and grass. Rest assured, you won't be sinking into the dirt with these.

I'm a sucker for ankle strap heels, and this is no exception. I especially like the criss-cross detailing at the front, which makes the shoe a bit more unique. This strap is also very comfortable to wear because the criss-crosses are elastic, and stretch as you walk. The burnt red color is bold enough to be a statement in an otherwise monochrome outfit, yet subdued enough to not clash with more colorful pieces. Overall, I am in love with these beautiful and versatile shoes, and don't see myself taking them off very often this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment