Pages

2015










Cape | TJ Maxx
Sweater | H&M
Black Trousers | Topshop
Isaac Mizrahi Booties | Shop Here
Michael Kors Watch
Forever 21 Earrings

Happy New Year!!  To ring in 2015, I decided to whip out my cape - an eye-catching way to start a brand new year.  Although it may not be the best piece for keeping warm, the batwing sleeves give it an old Hollywood vibe reminiscent of an era of glamour and glitz. I chose a sparkly sweater, black trousers, and my Mizrahi boots to complete the look. I didn't want to wear anything too flashy that would compete with the cape, the centerpiece of the outfit. Capes may not be for everyday wear, but can be the perfect statement piece for a festive occasion.

On an unrelated note, I plan to publish a post every Sunday in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment